Crowle Uniform List
It greatly helps the identity of the school and your child's sense of belonging and pride if everyone wears school uniform. The school colours are grey, with red sweatshirt or cardigan (which can be embroidered with the school logo). All items with an embroidered school logo are available from www.yourschooluniform.com.
Children are not allowed to wear clothing with a logo other than the school logo. Please ensure all items of uniform are clearly marked with your child's name.
CROWLE CHURCH OF ENGLAND FIRST SCHOOL UNIFORM
- White Polo shirt, available with embroidered school logo (optional) or plain white blouse or shirt
- Red sweatshirt or cardigan embroidered with school logo (optional) or plain red cardigan/jumper
- Red, grey or white socks or tights
- Grey trousers or grey shorts
- Red checked dress
- Red sun hat with logo (optional)
- Book bag or Backpack with school logo
- Navy blue/Black shorts or navy cycle shorts
- Red PE shirt with school logo
- Pair of black Pumps or trainers
- Navy/Black track suit or jogging bottoms may be worn for P.E. and swimming during the winter months.
- Red PE bag with school logo
School Uniform with blue or black jeans/old trousers, waterproof trousers and coat, wellingtons. Please ensure these are all clearly named.
During the year children go swimming to Pershore Leisure Centre. Children need a swimsuit and towel in a plastic type bag. On a swimming day navy jogging bottoms may be worn with school sweatshirt or cardigan. If you wish your child to wear goggles a safe choice of goggles must be used, please check for the British Standard for manufacturers before purchasing.
Because of the safety hazards children are not allowed to wear any items of jewellery to school other than watches (which should be clearly labelled). Watches should be of an appropriate size and not cause a health and safety risk. Watches that can take photographs/videos are not permitted to be worn by children in school due to safeguarding reasons. For children with pierced ears only studs may be worn. For safety reasons the children should not wear sunglasses.
Long hair (i.e. hair long enough to be tied back) should always be tied back while your child is at school. This is for safety reasons as well as for hygiene. When purchasing hair accessories please consider safety.
PLEASE ENSURE THAT ALL ITEMS OF CLOTHING ARE CLEARLY LABELLED including footwear and wellingtons.
Throughout the year items in the lost property are displayed, and any items unclaimed are taken to a charity shop.